Thursday, August 15, 2013

Rose Bowl with Jenny!



Call me crazy since I JUST finished Los Angeles Market but I decided to go to the Rose Bowl Flea Market this past Sunday with my darling friend and "design girl" Jessica Packard from With Love Design.  Her and I share a love for mid century modern, a similar design aesthetic and a great appreciation for the amazing ART of design.  Needless to say, she was the perfect partner in crime :).  Of course Gracey was there too, she's my permanent partner in crime these days and she was a perfect shopping angel.  

Jess and I found some treasures and enjoyed a super fun girls day in Pasadena.  If you've never been to the Rosebowl Flea Market it's a really fun way to spend a Sunday morning or afternoon.  The entrance price drops the later you get there, I can't decide whether you get better deals going later because vendors want to sell more, or if you miss out on extra special finds by not getting there early enough?  I'm still undecided so I will keep trying various times of going and let you all know. 

I scored an amazing EAT sign in my favorite chevron print that lights up and will soon adorn the top of my hutch with all my dishes…totally makes waking up at 5am worth it.  Found some great vintage jewelry you can find at Pink Lagoon and overall had an uber inspiring day.  

I get so many design ideas by frequenting this great market, find one of a kind treasures for my home and great vintage jewelry to put in the stores. It is always such a thrill!  

xoxo


Jenny

Jess negotiating



Fun signs! This is my score for my kitchen :)
  
Jenny and Gracey wrapping up a purchase :)

Fun lights for indoors or outdoors.