Thursday, April 25, 2013

Inspiration: Ellie's Top Spring Picks

Get inspired by Ellie's top picks for spring! Switch up your spring style by trying to prints, colors and textures :)

Necklaces:
Release your inner boho child this spring and summer by layering this Cynthia Dugan horn necklace with all your other delicates. I love how tonal and light this piece is because you can style it with absolutely anything! I like to layer it with other delicate necklaces like this simple gold nugget Chan Luu necklace. Create more of a statement by adding some sparkle to the mix - I love it layered with this Chan Luu swarovski crystal necklace for a more angelic look.

Shoes:
This spring/summer I am going to dress my outfits up by completing my look with fun shoes! There's nothing more fun than accessorizing your feet ;) These Missoni skimmers are perfect for the season because they're sublte enough to wear with any neutrals in your closet. Imagine these shoes with white jeans, a white tee, and a chambray shirt for 4th of July...ahh-mazing!

Shorts:
I am obsessed with these shorts by Seven For All Mankind! They are going to be my "go-to" cut-off shorts all season long! I love how they aren't your typical denim blue but a stunning navy blue. I can't wait to wear them with just a basic tee and sandals or pop some color with a fun tank top or sweater.

Jacket:
This jacket by Stephanie Vaille is so special, I don't even need to say much. Our buyers found this jacket while they were in Paris and all I can say is WOW, what a fabulous wardrobe piece! This is the perfect jacket to wear all season long. The mix of colors makes this jacket one of a kind and it's something that'll just get better over time. I'd wear it with the 7 For All Mankind cut-off shorts and a white tee and sandals.

Blouse:
This blouse by Bella Jones is easy and adorable. Wear it as a cover up over your swim suit or with cute cut-offs or crop jeans and wedges. You can't go wrong with this piece in your wardrobe ;)

Ilustration by Martha Benari