Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Food: Bo Beau







My best friend Marina is always in the know on what the new great restaurant to try is being a true FOODIE which we both are.  I've been really missing my "date nights" recently being so pregnant and traveling so much in the last couple months for work.  I recently read how important it is to "prioritize your priorities" and that really stuck with me so I called the babysitter and set up a fun date night with Oleg :).  We tried Bo Beau which we absolutely loved, we tasted a bunch of different things, including the amazing pancetta brussel sprouts, cornbread with delicious jams and pumpkin butter ;)!, perfect for a 32 week pregnant me.  My favorite was the shrimp and avocado flat bread and mussels and fries.  I highly recommending this darling little place in Point Loma.  The design is great, the portions are super generous so it's great to go with a small group of friends and share :).  

xoxo

Jenny