Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Oh, I Design Nusery Make Over

Re-post from one of our favorite bloggers, Jessica Packard "Oh, I Design". Check out the before and afters of Gracey's new nursery! 
"There’s something about completing a room that makes my design-loving heart go pitter patter. It’s a great feeling of accomplishment. I recently had the pleasure of designing a nursery for a new friend in Del Mar, California. Jenny Livits is the Founder & CEO of a Wardrobe Design & Styling Boutique called Pink Lagoon.
Jenny was getting ready to have her second little one when she contacted me about getting some design help with her nursery/guest room and other areas of her home. She is a creative, talented and very motivated. Not only has become a business mentor to me but also a good friend. We could sit for hours chatting about how we believe great design can change the world.
Here are some before and after photos of her lovely nursery. Baby Gracey was born just a few weeks ago and they are really enjoying their new space together. "- Jessica